Kyzen Sports - Finance Assistant Apprentice Kyzen Sports
Ensure that the ordinary operation of the business can continue by, liaising directly and via telephone with clients, regarding their tax position. Expected to work independently in the completion of self-assessment tax returns and company accounts from start to finish in accordance with company-documented procedures and monitor tax codes regularly.
Closing date: 27 Mar 2023
£9,379.50 to £18,525.00
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Monday - Friday 9 am - 5 pm
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
28 Mar 2023
18 Feb 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Main duties will include:
- May deputise for Accounts Manager
- Create a relationship with clients so that a level of trust and confidence is established from the outset and throughout
- Complete self-assessment tax returns independently
- Complete VAT returns independently
- Monitor Tax code changes
- Liaise with HMRC advisors and clients directly and via telephone
- Assist in the completion of Limited Company accounts
- Ensure that mileage and expenses logs relating to tax returns and other documentation is accurately and contemporaneously maintained so that work can be completed for clients on time
- Provide support to administrative staff. Co-ordinate and work with the business operations department
- Attend internal and external meetings
- Assist in strategic planning and implementation to achieve the required target as defined in the yearly/monthly performance plan.
- Provide a professional, timely, responsive service to requests from other departments for routine activities and issue resolution
- Actively promote and maintain a compliance culture by ensuring the highest practicable standards of housekeeping and accurate working are applied to the workplace
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Accounts finance assistant
- Functional skills if required
- End Point Assessment (EPA)
Apprentices will be required to take one of the professional qualifications listed below, as chosen by the employer to be most relevant to the job role:
AAT Level 2 Certificate in Accounting
ACCA Certificate in financial and management accounting (level 2)
IAB Level 2 certificate in bookkeeping
ICB Level 2 certificate in bookkeeping
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
There is a future permanent position within the company for the right candidate.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
ASSET TRAINING & CONSULTANCY LIMITED
Accounts or finance assistant
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.