Early Years Assistant Apprentice - Nantwich Primary Academy & Nursery St Bart's Multi-Academy Trust
This is your chance to join a fun and creative primary school as a teaching assistant! You will assist nursery staff, as part of a professional team, and work with children to support with their education and social development so as to provide a high quality of care.
Closing date: 30 Apr 2023
Please consider that this role is term time only.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday - Friday. Term time - hours to be agreed at interview.
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
08 May 2023
23 Feb 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Under the direction and supervision of qualified staff you will assist in the delivery of activities enhancing children's social and educational development
- Assist in setting up and clearing away displays and activities, including ensuring that the materials and equipment are safe and clean
- Attending to the children's personal needs including assisting at mealtimes
- Exchanging information with parents/carers
- Assisting other staff with the assessment procedures to ensure the children's progress
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Teaching Assistant Level 3 Apprenticeship standard.
Training will be off the job in the form of live, interactive webinars, along with online assignments which will be supported by a dedicated Total People Learning Coach.
Assessments will take place within the workplace by Total People qualified assessors to ensure that candidates meet the relevant and required standards.
Apprentices without English and maths at Level 2 must achieve these prior to taking the End Point Assessment.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Potential progression on successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C or above) Desired
About the employer
St Bart's Multi-Academy Trust
TOTAL PEOPLE LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.