Office Administrator Receptionist Customer Service Apprentice ACADEMY PHOTOGRAPHY LTD
We are looking for someone to join our busy team. Interest in working in an office/customer service environment is essential. General office support; answering telephone calls, receiving and dispatching post, attending conferences and other admin support.
Closing date: 02 Apr 2023
37.5 hours per weeks Monday to Friday. 08:30-17:00
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
10 Apr 2023
20 Feb 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
We are looking for someone to join our busy team. Interest in working in an office/customer service environment is essential.
Duties will include:
- Answering telephone & directing calls
- Receiving and Dispatching Post
- General Office/Admin support
- Occasional telesales for seasonal promotions
- Attending Headteacher conferences to support Photography Manager
- Support other departments as needed
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Customer Service Apprenticeship Standard
- You will spend a day a week at Newcastle College for your training
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Could lead to a permanent position for the right person.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Desired
About the employer
ACADEMY PHOTOGRAPHY LTD
LYMEDALE BUSINESS PARK
NEWCASTLE AND STAFFORD COLLEGES GROUP
The Apprenticeship Hub
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.