Business/ Bid Administrator Apprentice STONBURY LIMITED
Exciting opportunity at a progressive & inclusive water industry contractor. Do you want a career at a well-established & growing specialist construction company while contributing to a more sustainable world? If so, we want to hear from you. You’ll learn on the job and experience some of Stonbury’s amazing project locations & develop your career.
Closing date: 03 Apr 2023
Wage range £13,000 to £17,000 to be confirmed with employer at interview stage.
Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm with a 30-minute lunch break
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
10 Apr 2023
22 Feb 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Reporting to the Group Bid Manager, the post-holder will be responsible for a range of administrative duties to support the bid team whilst meeting all academic requirements of the apprenticeship programme.
- Responsible for the organisation and completion of subcontract forms, including working with the relevant departments to supply data/information
- Set up templates for each bid response and provide assistance with the bid plan documentation
- Support the Group Bid Manager (where required) with uploading project specific tender submissions
- Arrange bid review meetings where required
- Support the preparation of monthly team meetings
- Assist with enquiries from customers
- Input and allocate new opportunities onto our internal quotes system
- Organise reminders for clarifications and bid deadlines
- Assist with the organisation of conferences
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The apprenticeship training is delivered through a combination of workplace learning and regular college attendance. This training will teach you the knowledge, skills and behaviours set out in the Business Administrator Level 3 standard. On completion the apprentice will receive Business Administrator Level 3 standard qualification. Functional Skills in maths and English may also be required depending on current level.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
This Apprenticeship opportunity could lead to the offer of a full time position within Stonbury.
Stonbury will support your growth and shape your career as far as you want to take it. The Bid Administrator could progress into roles such as Technical Bid Writer, Senior Bid Writer and Proposals Manager.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-C or 9-4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.