Front of House Apprentice DAISH'S ESPLANADE HOTEL LTD
We are looking for a punctual & reliable person to join our fantastic team. You will learn to provide exceptional customer service whilst performing your regular duties, as well as assisting fellow waiting staff. You will learn thrive in a fast paced environment, as the restaurant is based in a busy hotel open all year round.
Closing date: 01 Jul 2023
Performance based pay increase after 3 months of employment Bonus for completing your allocated training Refer a friend scheme, split a bonus with your friend when you refer them for a role with us!
Mornings and evenings, shifts to be confirmed, up to 33 hours per week
Total hours per week: 33.0
Possible start date
17 Jul 2023
17 Feb 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Able to work on their own initiative and as part of a team
- Has excellent customer service skills
- Informing guests of the day’s special
- Taking orders from their tables
- Communicate with the kitchen staff to place orders
- Ensure any dietary requirements are met & the chefs are fully aware of them
- Your restaurant manager and training champion will coach you and teach you on the job daily
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Hospitality Team Member Apprenticeship Standard
All training will be in-house
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Permanent position and further career progression
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C or 4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
DAISH'S ESPLANADE HOTEL LTD
Hospitality team member
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.