IT Administrator Apprentice CLARION INFORMATION SYSTEMS LIMITED
Clarion Information Systems is looking for an Apprentice IT Administrator to join the team and assist with all areas of IT Engineering and Administration.
Closing date: 24 Mar 2023
Increase to Apprenticeship NMW in April 2023 (£5.28 per hour)
Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm.
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
30 Mar 2023
17 Feb 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
About Clarion Information Systems.
Clarion Information Systems is a value-added IT reseller with a difference, and with a very clear message. In an industry overrun with businesses claiming to ‘add value’, at Clarion IS we make it our mission. With broad purchasing knowledge across all of the main areas of our business, we take advantage of the best that the UK IT channel has to offer.
As an Apprentice IT Administrator, you will support with:
- Configuration of customer equipment, including RAM installation, Microsoft Intune enrolment and logging activity records
- Internal IT administration and maintenance, including basic firewall maintenance and general software configuration
- Vendor training and certification management
- Some digital marketing support
- Re-sales support – product research and helping to resolve customer queries
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The successful applicant will complete and obtain a Level 3 Information Communication Technician Qualification through Learning Curve Group.
You will be taught through:
- 4-6 Weekly 1-2-1 Sessions with your tutor
- 6 weekly hours of Off the Job Training
- The course is a 12-month long programme
- More info can be found here – https://www.learningcurvegroup.co.uk/courses/learners/level-three-information-communication-apprenticeship
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Full-time role upon completion of the apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
CLARION INFORMATION SYSTEMS LIMITED
1 Pool House Mews
LEARNING CURVE GROUP LIMITED
Information communications technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.