Lettings Coordinator and Business Admin Apprentice SMOOTH MOVES (NOTTINGHAM) LTD
APPLY NOW! This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic office apprentice to assist with Business Admin and the Letting department. You’ll learn all aspects of the industry and this is a great platform to start your career!
Closing date: 30 Mar 2023
9am - 5pm Monday - Friday 1 saturday morning support once a month 9.30am - 1.30pm
Total hours per week: 39
Possible start date
31 Mar 2023
17 Feb 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Answer the phones and handle enquiries from clients and landlords.
- Process emails and arrange viewings.
- Handle tenant repairs and book contractors to visit the properties and fix the issues.
- Assist with the administration of new tenants moving in.
- Complete property inspections.
- Basic administration.
- Attend viewings to help you learn about the industry .
- Client follow up calls.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administrator Standard, which includes:
- Modules covering Skills, Knowledge, and Behaviours in Business.
- You'll have a personal tutor to guide you through your training.
- You will attend 1:1 sessions with your tutor every 2/3 weeks.
- End Point Assessment (online).
- Occasional group classes with other learners.
- Functional Skills Level 2 in Maths & English if required.
- Business Administrator Certificate from IFATE and City & Guilds.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
A full time position is upon successful completion of the apprenticeship. Salary will be starting at £17k per annum and further training will be available.
We care about our staff and their career development!
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-D or 9-3) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
SMOOTH MOVES (NOTTINGHAM) LTD
924 WOODBOROUGH ROAD
BOOM TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.