Apprentice Social Media Marketing Assistant NEW FOREST CLOTHING COMPANY LTD
Working alongside the Marketing manager it will be your job to plan, produce and publish some great social media content. We are looking to expand our social following throughout new channels. This will give you the perfect opportunity to build a social media campaign from scratch.
Closing date: 01 May 2023
From April 2023 the National Minimum Wage (NMW) rate for apprentices is £5.28 per hour. The Minimum Wage for Apprentices applies to time spent on the job plus time spent training.
Monday - Friday, 10.00am to 4.00pm with 1 college day.
Total hours per week: 37
Possible start date
01 Aug 2023
20 Feb 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Initially you’ll observe, then assist and when we think you are ready you’ll be let loose on your own. Then it will be your job to add new products, seo content and update our shopify plus website
- You will be shown all aspects of the current Digital Marketing functions of the business
- You will be expected to attend meetings with our best in class digital marketing software providers who in turn will provide ideas and knowledge to build the brand
Day to day duties will include:
- Plan and create social posts across all platforms
- Create video content for social and website
- Add new product content to the website
- Adding SEO content to the website
- Attending meetings with our marketing software providers
- Building loyalty scheme programs
- Building email flows
- During busy periods you may be required to assist in our warehouse department
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Digital Marketing Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills in English and maths as required
- Knowledge and Skills required to work in the website and social marketing industries
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Prospect of progression to a higher level qualification
- Prospect of a permanent position for the right candidate on completion of the Apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
A Level or equivalent Any subject (Grade C or above) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
NEW FOREST CLOTHING COMPANY LTD
Barn Close, Three Legged Cross
BOURNEMOUTH AND POOLE COLLEGE, THE
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.