Apprentice Estate Agent Your Move Chris Stonock
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to start a career within an Estate Agency, with the chance to gain a nationally recognised qualification. The successful candidate will be working with a team of busy professionals, providing support to a very busy Estate Agency. Working in different areas of an estate agent completing tasks such as arranging viewings and accompanying colleagues on site visits to various properties.
Closing date: 24 Mar 2023
+ Bonus - expected min. average bonus package of £2,500
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
9.00am – 5.00pm (Monday – Friday). Some Saturdays will be required 9.00am – 1.00pm (Time off in lieu will be given for Saturdays worked)
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
31 Mar 2023
17 Feb 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to start a career within an Estate Agency, with the chance to gain a nationally recognised qualification. The successful candidate will be working with a team of busy professionals, providing support to a very busy Estate Agency. The telephones and emails are on the go permanently and there is a lot happening, so it’s a dynamic and exciting environment to work in. The role is to help provide a quality support service and contribute to the overall efficiency and development of our Washington branch. The role will be varied and interesting.
The job description is intended as a guide to the main responsibilities of the post and is not an exhaustive list of duties. The post holder may be required to undertake other duties appropriate to the role and pay scale.
- Answer incoming calls in a professional and appropriate manner, dealing with queries where possible, transferring calls and taking brief messages. Meet and greet customers as required.
- To provide a range of administrative duties such as inputting data and keeping records, communicating and providing information internally and externally to provide an effective service.
- Any other appropriate duties as required by the Branch Director.
- Adhere to stated policies and procedures relating to health and safety, and quality management and procedures relating to the proper use and care of equipment.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The successful applicant will complete and obtain a Level 2 Junior Estate Agent Qualification through Learning Curve Group.
You will be taught through:
- 4-6 Weekly 1-2-1 Sessions with your tutor
- 6 weekly hours of Off The Job Training
- The course is a 13-month-long programme
- More info can be found here: https://www.learningcurvegroup.co.uk/courses/learners/level-2-junior-estate-agent-apprenticeship
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- There will be the opportunity for a full-time role upon completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
Your Move Chris Stonock
The Galleries, Washington Centre
LEARNING CURVE GROUP LIMITED
Junior estate agent
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.