Apprentice Early Years Practitioner THE HARMONY TRUST LTD
The Board of Trustees wish to provide an opportunity for an Apprentice Early Years Practitioner. This will be based at Ash Croft Primary Academy in Sinfin, Derby.
Closing date: 31 Mar 2023
Access to a staff benefits scheme and cash healthcare plan
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday - Friday, term time only. 8.45am - 3.15pm with 30 minutes lunch break.
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
01 Apr 2023
16 Feb 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
To work as part of a professional EYFS Team in our nursery.
This will include:
- Being responsible for supporting child initiated and adult led activities based around the needs and interests of each individual child.
- Supporting the observation and assessment of the children.
- Working as part of a team to ensure each child feels safe and secure.
- Working in partnership with colleagues, parents and/or carers or other professionals.
- Having a duty of care and following relevant safeguarding procedures.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Early Years Practitioner. The training will be delivered in the workplace and at the college.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
You can become a Teaching Assistant with this career path.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade E/2 or above) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
THE HARMONY TRUST LTD
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.