Customer Service and Sales Apprenticeship Floor Street
A fantastic opportunity to join this vibrant company as a Customer service and sales apprentice. You should have a passion for customer service and sales whilst being dynamic and driven, supporting the team and liaising with customers internally and externally.
Closing date: 14 Apr 2023
Days to be confirmed. 9am until 6pm
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
17 Apr 2023
16 Feb 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Providing exceptional customer service and building relationships with customers
- Driving sales and achieving store targets
- Ensuring visual merchandising standards are met and exceeded
- Liaising with customers internally and externally
- Managing store operations and inventory
- Answering calls and any communication
- Continuously seeking out new business development opportunities
- Other duties as and when required.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Customer service pracitioner level 2 standard
Weekly off the job training
Bi-weekly virtual or face to face weekly session
Monthly reviews with assessor
Functional skills in maths and English, if required.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The opportunity to progress to other roles within the company after successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C or 4) Essential
About the employer
1255 Pershore Road
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.