Apprentice Chef VELVETEEN (WHITBY) LTD
The Velveteen Whitby are looking for a hardworking, enthusiastic individual to join their team as an apprentice chef. As part of this role you will prepare and cook food to specific recipes whilst working in a kitchen environment as part of a team. The successful candidate will gain a Level 2 Commis Chef Apprenticeship.
Closing date: 15 Jun 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Shifts and days to be confirmed.
Total hours per week: 30.0
Possible start date
25 Jun 2023
16 Mar 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the Head Chef in preparation of both the kitchen and the menu items ready for service
- To prepare items to order whilst following individual dish
- Following instructions from senior chef upon arrival to prepare your daily workstation
- Prep throughout service ensuring you are always ready to deliver your designated menu dishes
- Keep a clean and tidy workstation throughout your shift
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Day release at Middlesbrough College
- On and off the job training
- Level 2 Commis Chef Apprenticeship
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Depending on the circumstances of the business upon completion of the apprenticeship programme there could be a potential position of employment available.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
VELVETEEN (WHITBY) LTD
3A Grape Lane
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.