Customer Service Apprentice - Applications Department CAUDWELL CHILDREN
Supporting and developing the growth of Caudwell Children’s Service Delivery Department. This will involve supporting the processing of applications made by members of the public into the charity for services provided by the charity, along with contacting, liaising with and advising families about other services provided by the charity.
Closing date: 31 Jul 2023
Monday - Friday 9-5 Hours of work may vary
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
01 Aug 2023
21 Feb 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Handling and processing incoming applications for specialist equipment and services and monitoring through each stage of the process.
- Inputting data and referrals onto our bespoke data system and Microsoft Excel ensuring accuracy at all times.
- Dealing with incoming email and telephone enquiries and responding as appropriate.
- Liaising with families on a day to day basis.
- Processing accepted and declined applications.
- Examining applications to assess eligibility.
- Signposting to other departments within the charity.
- Assist with completing funding applications to other charities.
- Conducting research to update signposting and information offers
- Attendance at volunteer team events and opportunities
- Promotion of service offers through various means
- Support / mentoring across the volunteer team
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Customer Services Practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship
English Functional Skills - up to Level 2 if required
Maths Functional Skills - up to Level 2 if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
This is a fixed term contract but there are opportunities to work in other areas of the charity upon completion of the apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
AXIA SOLUTIONS LIMITED
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.