Engineering Operative Apprentice VERTIKAL UK LIMITED
Duties include Liaising with internal team departments when needs arise including to work force management, engineering, manufacturing, stores and workshop, travel to the customer site and carry out work as instructed by the company in a safe timely manner and attend training courses as laid down in the training management procedures.
Closing date: 30 Apr 2023
From 1st April 2023, the National Minimum Wage for apprentices is £5.28 an hour.
Monday-Friday Shifts to be confirmed
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
01 Aug 2023
17 Feb 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
As our Engineering Apprentice, we’ll help you to become qualified so you can:
- Carry out planned preventative maintenance.
- Provide maintenance of equipment
- Modify, test, and inspect condition-based monitoring and fault finding with our systems
- Help improve systems on our sites where required
- Carry out risk assessments and method statements to ensure activities are always completed in a safe manner
- Completing all tasks set by the supervisor and assisting wherever possible
- Observing existing strategies and techniques and offering suggestions for improvement
- Conducting research and collating data
- Working closely with colleagues and mentors to foster professional values and build good relationships
- always Observing health and safety guidelines
- Attending meetings and workshops when required
- Submitting to all forms of evaluation during the apprenticeship
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Training will be at North Lindsey College, British Steel Training Facility site where you will access a wide range of facilities on offer.
Block release/ Day release
You will undertake The Level 3 Maintenance and Operations Engineering Technician apprenticeship standard.
You will undertake Functional Skills for English and/or Maths if needed
You will undertake both on and off the training by a team of industry qualified professionals to give you the best skills, knowledge, and experience
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Successful completion of the apprenticeship could lead to a higher-level apprenticeship or full-time employment for the right candidate.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
VERTIKAL UK LIMITED
DN COLLEGES GROUP
Maintenance and operations engineering technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.