Ford Vehicle Parts Advisor Apprentice - Stoke VERTU MOTORS PLC
Working in a service department, the Apprentice will train in a number of areas including improving customer relations, monitoring and dealing with customer problems. You will process and solve customer service complaints.
Closing date: 31 Mar 2023
Monday - Saturday, 08:30 - 17:30. If Saturday is worked, you will get a day off during the week.
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
01 Apr 2023
16 Feb 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Working in an exciting and busy environment the Customer Service Advisor Apprentice will be the front-line support for the busy service department
- The Apprentice will keep in close contact with the management staff at the dealership to update them on current customer affairs and relations
The apprentice’s role will include the following:
- Dealing with customers both face to face and by telephone
- To process and solve customer service complaints
- Look to promote continuous improvement in customer service
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
You will achieve a Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner qualification:
- Full training will be provided
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Training will be completed in-house
- A skills coach will visit every 28 days to update training
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
A full-time career within the automotive industry with many opportunities to progress to positions of authority within the dealership.
Future prospects are endless: By having a highly regarded set of skills, Apprentices can go on to develop their career within any other areas of commerce they may be interested in.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
VERTU MOTORS PLC
George Eastham Avenue, Trentham Lakes North
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.