Commis Chef Apprentice PREP KITCHEN HUDDERSFIELD LIMITED
If you are an aspiring chef who is passionate about healthy eating, fitness and wellbeing this is the perfect role for you. You will be work alongside experienced chefs and be supported to learn meal prepping, create meal plans, cooking, and checking that shelf life stock is in date within the premises.
Closing date: 28 Apr 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
32 hours across Monday to Thursday and Sunday. 8.00am - 4.30pm - times can differ on delivery days. Exact shifts to be confirmed.
Total hours per week: 32
Possible start date
15 May 2023
21 Feb 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Working alongside an experienced chef your day to day duties will include:
- Working with the Head Chef, ensure the smooth running of your area of work
- Contributing to new menu ideas
- Ensuring the highest standard of hygiene & cleanliness to ensure safe food preparation
- Adhering to Health & Safety and Food Safety policies ensuring all areas are compliant
- Delivery of exceptional food standards with the aim of promoting customer loyalty and repeat orders
- Preparing ingredients, cooking meals and boxing dishes as required throughout your shift according to customer requirements
- Assisting the Head Chef in keeping the Kitchen, stores and ancillary departments running smoothly
- Ensuring your personal grooming reflects the company standards
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Commis Chef Apprenticeship Standard.
- Functional Skills level 2 if required
- You will attend Kirklees College one day a week at the Waterfront Centre
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- This is a fantastic opportunity to start your career with a growing brand
- You will gain full time employment on successful completion of the apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade E/Level 1 Functional Skills) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
PREP KITCHEN HUDDERSFIELD LIMITED
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.