Customer Service Apprentice DERBY HOMES LIMITED
We have an exciting opportunity for an individual to join Derby Homes as a Customer Service Apprentice. The Customer Service apprenticeship is ideal for those who take pride in dealing with people and will benefit someone who wants to pursue a career in customer service. You will be dealing with all housing enquiries.
Closing date: 11 Apr 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday - Thursday, 8:30am to 5pm and Friday. 8:30am to 4:30pm.
Total hours per week: 37
Possible start date
12 Apr 2023
16 Feb 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Duties will include:
- To actively participate in an organised programme of training leading towards the achievement of Customer Service Practitioner Level 2
- Contributing to effective provision of front-line services in a call centre environment; providing first line of enquiry on Derby Homes services
- Dealing with all housing enquiries
- Maintaining accurate customer records using computer systems.
- Record keeping and system updating.
- Dealing with confidential information.
- Work within the complaints team to complete all clerical and administrative functions.
- Listen attentively to customer requirements, asking pertinent questions to establish facts in order to gain a full understanding of the customer’s needs.
You will maintain evidence in a personal online portfolio in a format which meets the awarding body requirements.
Take an active part in meetings with assessors and provide evidence of tasks as requested.
Undertake the training required to enable you to carry out the duties contained within this job description.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner
- All training is carried out at the workplace
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
There is no guarantee of a permanent position at the end of the Apprenticeship, however opportunities and vacancies will arise which Apprentices can apply for.
After a successful performance over the first year, there is the potential to be offered a further apprenticeship to progress to Level 3.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
DERBY HOMES LIMITED
839 London Road
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.