Early Years Apprentice - Level 3 Rising Stars Day-care
The Childcare apprenticeship is for 13 months. You will be supported by an assessor from SWIFT Childcare as well as a mentor within the nursery. This apprenticeship requires dedication, commitment & punctuality for you to be successful. This apprenticeship will open doors to a variety of future roles & career paths within the childcare sector.
Closing date: 17 Apr 2023
Apprentices are required to be flexible to meet the needs of the business, and punctuality is key. Working as part of a team and using own initiative are essential. The average working week will be between 30-40 hours, Monday - Friday, shifts TBC.
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
24 Apr 2023
17 Feb 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Supporting the development of the childcare provision.
- Providing an excellent range of activities that ensures the child learns whilst having fun.
- Assisting in meeting OFSTED requirements.
- Being a team player.
- Providing challenging and stimulating activities for children appropriately.
- Responsibility for equal opportunity in delivery.
- Supporting children’s learning and development.
- Supporting children’s self-help needs. Being creative and enthusiastic.
- Following safeguarding rules and regulations.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 - Advanced Diploma Early Years Educator - Your apprenticeship will last for 13 months. You will be supported by an assessor throughout your apprenticeship, as well as a mentor within the nursery. Apprentices must successfully evidence a First Aid qualification approved by EYFS.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Developing into a Level 3 practitioner, with the potential of a position upon successful completion.
Other prospects could include applying for :
- Room Leader Positions
- Possible Management training
- Springboard into Primary Education
- Paediatric nursing
- Continuous development in current nursery setting
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4 and above) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
Rising Stars Day-care
Rising Stars Day Care
109 Templar Drive
LEAPING MAN LEARNING LIMITED
020 3137 1470
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.