Data Entry Administration Apprentice GLOBAL PACIFIC UK LIMITED
They are now looking for a data entry administrator apprentice to join their team. This role includes answering the phones, sales orders, checking stock, and creating reports. You would work towards your level 3 Business Administrator qualification with Starting Off alongside working full-time.
Closing date: 24 Apr 2023
Monday to Friday 8am – 16:30pm
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
25 Apr 2023
15 Feb 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Receive/book on all stocks for arrivals no later than 9am the following day (ETA reports/receipts)
- Consulate data from the packhouse (warehouse/holding/packing facility for fruit) and record it on the internal system
- Replicate packhouse stock movements onto their CRM system
- Allocate stock to sales orders
- Complete out-of-the-ordinary stock movements
- Making sure all stock numbers are accurate in line with packhouse
- Dealing with any queries with the packhouse (external)
- Month-end stock reconciliations for the finance department
- Answer telephone during core hours
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Business Administrator
- 6 hours a week of remote study
- OneFile system
- VLE system
- Allocated a dedicated assessor
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Potential full time position.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Essential
About the employer
GLOBAL PACIFIC UK LIMITED
PURY HILL BUSINESS PAR
STARTING OFF LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.