Business Administrator and Estimator Apprentice MECLEC (ELEC-SERVICES) LIMITED
An excellent opportunity to join Meclec, a Mechanical / Electrical Installation and Inspection Company based in Ashford. Your role will be very diverse, gaining a range of valuable business office skills whilst specialising in estimating.
Closing date: 15 Apr 2023
Working Monday to Thursday 9am-5pm, Friday 8am-4pm.
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
30 Apr 2023
15 Feb 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Working closely with the Office Manager at the busy office in Ashford, your duties will include:
- Answering the telephone to new and existing clients
- Entering data onto the Management system and logging calls
- Uploading purchase orders / estimates
- Log jobs and maintaining a diary for each of the Engineers.
- Your role will progress within your apprenticeship, assisting with on site visits with the Contracts Manager, understanding the quotes and how the jobs take place, developing your role as an estimator
- Accurate administrative skills and I.T. literate with confidence in Microsoft packages
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
After completion, you will gain your Business Administrator Level 3 Standard Apprenticeship Qualification.
Online Workshops once a month.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possible permanent position.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
MECLEC (ELEC-SERVICES) LIMITED
The West Wing Javelin Enterprise Park
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.