Vehicle Mechanical, Electrical & Trim (MET) Technician Apprentice - Bristol North DRIVE MOTOR RETAIL LIMITED
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic person to start their career within the automotive industry. As an Apprentice Vehicle Damage MET Technician, you will work as part of a highly skilled workforce that is committed to quality. The successful candidate can expect a high-quality training package with excellent career prospects.
Closing date: 30 Mar 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday - Friday, 8.00am - 5.00pm
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
15 Apr 2023
15 Feb 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Stripping and refitting all vehicle parts
- Rebuilding vehicle suspension and resetting the geometry
- Removing, replacing, and reinstalling SRS systems
- Reinstating the vehicle to pre-accident and a roadworthy condition
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Our training partner will deliver a high quality Vehicle Mechanical, Electrical & Trim (MET) Technician Level 3 programme here in our state-of-the-art bodyshop
- No college attendance required
- You will work alongside a highly skilled mentor who will support you in becoming a skilled and qualified vehicle MET technician.
- You will achieve a certification in Refrigerant Handling
- Level 3 Vehicle damage mechanical, electrical and trim (MET) technician qualification
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Following completion of your apprenticeship you can expect permanent employment as well as opportunities to progress into roles such as Workshop Controller, Vehicle Damage Assessor or Bodyshop Manager
- The opportunities are endless, having a highly regarded set of skills, Apprentices can go on to develop their careers within the automotive sector following their own interests and ambitions
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths GCSE or equivalent (Grade Grade 4/C or above) Desired
About the employer
DRIVE MOTOR RETAIL LIMITED
Gloucester Road North
Vehicle damage mechanical, electrical and trim (MET) technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.