Hairdressing Apprentice Ferrari's Hair Studio
We are looking for someone to support with training and learning so they may achieve a career in hairdressing. You will learn all aspects of practical hairdressing, along with reception and communication skills.
Closing date: 14 Apr 2023
Shifts to be discussed at interview.
Total hours per week: 37
Possible start date
28 Apr 2023
16 Feb 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- All aspects of practical hairdressing e.g shampooing, treatments
- Book customer appointments
- Meet and greet clients
- Assist with keeping the salon clean and tidy
- Assist stylists when necessary
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Training Provider: BROMLEY COLLEGE OF FURTHER AND HIGHER EDUCATION
On Programme Training:
- Level 2 Diploma for Hair Professional Apprenticeship Standard
- Level 1 and/or 2 Functional Skills in English and maths
- Institute of Apprenticeship Certificate
End point assessment:
- A practical assessment
- Verbal questioning
The practical assessment and verbal questioning will assess the learner’s professionalism, values, behaviours, communication, safe working practices and consultation skills.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- To be discussed at the end of the apprenticeship
- Potential progression onto level 3 hair apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
Ferrari's Hair Studio
25 HIGH STREET
LONDON SOUTH EAST COLLEGES
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.