Accountancy Technician Apprentice BA Joinery
BA Joinery are seeking a hardworking, enthusiastic apprentice to join their team as an accountancy technician apprentice. The successful candidate will gain a level 2 accountancy technician apprenticeship. Duties will include processing purchase invoices, processing time sheets and more.
Closing date: 14 Apr 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday to Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
21 Apr 2023
14 Feb 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Process purchase invoices
- Process time sheets
- Process stock sheets
- Reconcile supplier statements
- Post credit card payments
- Post sub-contractor payments
- Deal with supplier queries
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Day-release at Middlesbrough College
- Level 2 Accountant/Finance Assistant apprenticeship
- On and off-the-job training
Apprentices will be required to take one of the professional qualifications listed below, as chosen by the employer to be most relevant to the job role:
- AAT Level 2 Certificate in Accounting
- ACCA Certificate in financial and management accounting (level 2)
- IAB Level 2 certificate in bookkeeping
- ICB Level 2 certificate in bookkeeping
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Depending on the circumstances of the business upon completion of the apprenticeship programme there could be a potential position of employment available.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
THE PURVIS BUILDING
Accounts or finance assistant
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.