Water Network Operative Apprentice NETWORK PLUS SERVICES LTD
Network Plus is the leading utility and infrastructure service provider, working with major organisations to safely maintain, construct and deliver essential services to millions of customers across the UK. With this opportunity, you can earn while you learn and gain a Level 2 Water Network Operative Standard with an Apprenticeship!
Closing date: 31 Mar 2023
£15,600 for 50 hours, £10,400 for 40 hours Plenty of job opportunities at varying levels so room to progress and develop your career
Monday to Friday, 50 hours per week (unless under 17, 40 hours) on site. Teaching delivered via six blocks of two weeks at Bridgwater & Taunton College approximately every eight weeks. Shifts to be confirmed.
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
07 Sep 2023
14 Feb 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Laying and repairing
- Installing and maintenance
- On-the-job learning for dig and reinstatement
- Site safety set-up
- Learning about Health & Safety when using all plant and equipment
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard in Water Network Operative:
- Level 2 Water Network Operative - Knowledge, skills and behaviours
- Level 1 Functional Skills - English and Maths (exemptions apply)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Future prospects include becoming a Water Team Leader and Supervisor within the company
- There are many different opportunities at different levels which may suit you to develop your career
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Mathematics (Grade C/4 or above) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
NETWORK PLUS SERVICES LTD
Bristol Water PLC
BRIDGWATER AND TAUNTON COLLEGE
Water network operative
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.