Level 3 Business Administrator Apprentice MIDWEST M AND E SERVICES LIMITED
Midwest are urgently seeking Level 3 Business Administrator apprentices to work in their Wolverhampton offices and provide support to their busy team, who provide electrical and maintenance services to their customers. You will support management in providing accurate data to allow optimal solutions to customer requirements.
Closing date: 10 Apr 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday - Friday 8am-4pm
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
23 Apr 2023
28 Feb 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Answer incoming telephone calls promptly and professionally.
- Where required, maintain the office filing system, both electronic and hard copy files.
- Support management in providing accurate data to allow optimal solutions to customer requirements
- Support your team in responding to requests information and advice regarding the department
- Provide efficient administration support to various departments within the business. The position is extremely varied seeing you involved in assisting the finance and purchasing departments.
- You may be requested to contact contractors and schedule in work as needed, also reviewing supplier contracts to save money but also obtain the best service. You will assist the finance team with monthly reports and sales/purchase ledger during busy periods.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The apprentice will work to complete the level 3 Business Administrator standard, supported by an appointed Skills Coach, who will meet with the apprentice and the employer on a monthly basis to deliver the programme. There is an opportunity to complete maths and English Functional skills qualifications if required.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- There are opportunities for full-time employment on successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4 or above) Desired
About the employer
MIDWEST M AND E SERVICES LIMITED
1 PELHAM STREET
JUNIPER TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.