Level 3 Advanced Beauty Therapy Apprentice RSB AESTHETICS LTD
Rosa B Aesthetics are currently recruiting for an aesthetic beauty therapist to join their fantastic team in Blackburn on a full time basis. The flagship clinic specialises in laser skin treatments, laser hair removal, body sculpting, pigmentation and skin care with more speciality treatments planned for rollout later this year.
Closing date: 28 Apr 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Tuesday - Friday 11.00am - 7.00pm and Saturday 10.00am - 4.00pm.
Total hours per week: 38
Possible start date
01 May 2023
13 Feb 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Motivated, aesthetic practitioner / therapist required primarily providing body contouring, micro dermabrasion (Comcit, Crystal Clear), 3D lipo, peels and other aesthetic treatments.
Outside of key aesthetic treatments you will be expected to:
- Advise clients of range of treatments
- Advise clients of skin care products
- Ensure treatment rooms are hygienically set up
- Make repeat and follow up bookings with clients
- Be interested in social media for the clinic, posting on Facebook / Instagram and also pro-actively promoting the clinic
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
You will achieve the Level 3 Beauty Therapy Apprenticeship.
This will be studied at Blackburn College with day-release each week.
You will study:
- Complete advanced consultations including in-depth client lifestyle profiling
- Design, implement and perform advanced bespoke manual therapies on the face, scalp and body
- Design, implement and perform advanced facial technical (electrical or mechanical) therapy treatments
- Design, implement and perform advanced body technical (electrical or mechanical) therapy treatments
- Provide post treatment aftercare and product advice for advanced manual and technical therapies
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Potential to be made permanent or become an advanced practitioner.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
RSB AESTHETICS LTD
70 KING WILLIAM STREET
Advanced beauty therapist
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.