Team Member Apprentice Roti
Roti Restaurant in Sale (and soon Urmston too) is looking for an Apprentice Team Member to join their lively forward thinking team. This is an amazing opportunity for the right person who wants to go far in the hospitality industry. You will assist with bar area and drink service and assemble the food ready for service, as well as other duties.
Closing date: 04 Apr 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
You will work a shift pattern from Monday - Sunday. Hours between 10.00am -10.00pm. to be discussed at interview.
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
06 Apr 2023
13 Feb 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
· Meet and greet customers and offer an exceptional service to all.
· Take reservations over the phone and face to face.
· Assist with bar area and drink service
· To assemble the food ready for service
· You will take responsibility for the cleanliness, organisation and smooth running of the work area
· You will support suit individual’s needs, specific dietary, religious and allergenic needs as required
· Work as part of a team and also on your own, using effective methods of communication
· Work to ensure customer expectation is met
· Assist in menu planning and specials
· Actively promote and sell new products and assist with social media.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
You will work towards the level 2 Hospitality Team Member. This will be assessor led and can be completed in-house. This will be discussed at your sign up onto the apprenticeship.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
After completeing level 2 there will be an opportunity to go onto level 3.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
SALFORD CITY COLLEGE
Hospitality team member
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.