Production Chef Apprentice Roti
Roti Restaurant in Sale (and soon Urmston too) is looking for an Apprentice Chef to join their lively forward thinking team. This is an amazing opportunity for the right person who wants to go far in the hospitality industry. You will assist in all food preparation, including, meat fish, salad, poultry, vegetables as well as other duties.
Closing date: 04 Apr 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
You will work a shift pattern from Monday - Sunday. Hours between 10.00am -10.00pm. to be discussed at interview.
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
06 Apr 2023
15 Feb 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To assist in all food preparation, including, meat fish, salad, poultry, vegetables
- To assist in the cooking of the food
- To assemble the food ready for service
- You will take responsibility for the cleanliness, organisation and smooth running of the work area
- You will produce dishes to suit individuals needs, specific dietary, religions and allergenic needs as required
- Work as part of a team and also on your own, using effective methods of communication
- Work to ensure customer expectation is met
- Assist in menu planning and specials
- Use kitchen tools effectively
- Identify your own learning style, personal development and opportunities
- Work with your training assessor to complete you level 2 Production Chef qualification
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- You will work towards the level 2 Production Chef Apprenticeship. This will be assessor led and can be completed in-house or with a college day release. This will be discussed at your sign up onto the apprenticeship.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- After completeing level 2 there will be an opportunity to go onto level 3.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
SALFORD CITY COLLEGE
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.