Property Lettings Assistant Apprentice Innovate Estate Agents
The company have an exciting opportunity for those who are seeking an apprenticeship within a busy estate agents. You will support with dealing with client queries and general admin duties related to property.
Closing date: 03 Apr 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm. Alternate Saturdays as well.
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
05 Apr 2023
15 Feb 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Assisting the lettings and property management team with valuations
- Booking viewings with prospective tenants
- Assisting in preparing property particulars
- Assisting with property viewings
- Assisting with general office administration
- Assisting with preparing properties and documentation for new tenancies
- Keeping our property management software system up to date
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Housing Property Management Assistant.
Level 2 qualifications are:
- CSE - grade 1
- GCSE - grades 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4 or grades A*, A, B, C
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Full time opportunity available on completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4-8/A-C) Essential
About the employer
Innovate Estate Agents
18 BIRMINGHAM STREET
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Housing and property management assistant
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.