Business Administration Apprentice ONGAR BUILDING SERVICES LTD
We require a Management Assistant to assist senior members of staff for our ever-expanding company. This will include general office duties like invoicing and answering phones, holiday cover and assisting manager with payroll and accounts.
Closing date: 30 Apr 2023
Monday - Friday. 8:OOam - 4:00pm. 1 hour lunch.
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
01 May 2023
13 Feb 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing telephone calls
- Diary management & appointment bookings
- Dealing with emails
- Daily invoicing
- Logging jobs onto our database and updating notes where necessary
- Typing quotations for contracts managers
- Managing all incoming and outgoing post
- Weekly stationery stock checks and placing orders where necessary
- Assisting our contracts manager with quotations/tenders
- Assisting our office manager with payroll and accounts
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
You will achieve a Business Administration Apprenticeship Level 3.
There are workshops that you will need to attend via Zoom.
You will have a mentor who will work with you on a one to one basis to support your development.
In house training will be given to support specifics of the role.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
For the successful candidate, there will be the opportunity to further develop and progress within the business.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Mathematics (Grade 4/C) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
ONGAR BUILDING SERVICES LTD
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.