IT Solutions Apprentice ALTON VALLEY LTD
Alton Valley are seeking 3 passionate, aspiring IT apprentices to join a growing team. This course provides core technical knowledge and skills alongside the experience you need to kickstart an exciting career within IT. We are a small Derby-based, IT organisation making a huge difference and need driven individuals to help us grow! You will develop, implement and maintain complete IT solutions such as networks, operating systems and applications.
Closing date: 23 Jun 2023
Bonus scheme available
Monday to Friday 8.00am to 4.00pm
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
27 Jun 2023
20 Feb 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- You’ll be joining our TechBar team to assist in first line support for business users
- Troubleshooting and analysing technical issues and situations with critical thinking skills
- Recording triage steps and attempted resolutions in our ServiceNow tool
- Referring to and creating knowledge base articles to improve processes
- Informing customers of updates and progress for their incidents and requests
- Completing administrative duties to maintain asset management and peripheral stock
- Assisting with meeting room maintenance and education to prevent future IT problems
- Producing documentation for customers and the team
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Full training and support will be provided by your Alton Valley mentor and from the Althaus team.
- IT Solutions Technician - Hardware Level 3
- CompTIA A+ Certification
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- There is the potential to progress into a full-time/permenant position within the company
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Mathematics (Grade A*/9 - C/4 (or equivalent)) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
ALTHAUS DIGITAL LIMITED
020 3649 9000
IT solutions technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.