Carpentry Apprenticeship WATES GROUP LIMITED
We have an exciting opportunity in our friendly Maintenance Responsive team for a Carpentry and Joinery Apprentice, in Harrow. As a Carpenter and Joinery Apprentice, you will have the opportunity to work both independently and as part of our fun and diverse team of tradespeople. You will be using timber products to create and install building components.
Closing date: 30 Apr 2023
Monday - Friday, 8.00am - 5.00pm
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
26 May 2023
13 Feb 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Gaining an understanding of safe working practices, and working within these
- Understanding and Interpreting information
- Using a range of manual and electrical tools
- Creating door frames
- Hanging doors
- Fitting hinges.
- Creating window frames and installing floor joists coverings
- Boxing in pipework
- Measuring, marking out, cutting, finishing, positioning, and securing wood
- Safely storing materials, without causing damage
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Carpentry and Joinery Apprenticeship Standard
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
This is a great opportunity to join a growing team and receive ‘on the job training’, which will prepare you for your future career in construction.
- You will gain a Level 2 apprenticeship in Carpentry
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
SHEFFIELD COLLEGE, THE
Carpentry and joinery
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.