Dental Nursing Apprentice Battlehill Dental Practice
Battlehill Dental Practice are seeking a hardworking Dental Nurse apprentice to join their team. The successful candidate will work towards a Level 3 Dental Nursing apprenticeship. You will be assisting other dental health professionals, providing chair side support and a high level of patient care.
Closing date: 15 Apr 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Days and shifts to be confirmed.
Total hours per week: 39.0
Possible start date
23 Apr 2023
12 Feb 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Busy NHS / PVT practice
- Full training and support with all aspect of the job provided
- Qualified Nursing team to support the candidate
- Experience preferable but not essential
- Supporting the dentist
- Setting up surgery for patients
- Assisting on reception
- Working within decontamination
- Adhering to health and safety
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- On and off the job training
- Level 3 Dental Nursing apprenticeship standard
- Day release at College or Training Centre
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Depending on the circumstances of the business upon completion of the apprenticeship programme there could be a potential position of employment available.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
Battlehill Dental Practice
331 North Road
Dental nurse (integrated)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.