Marketing Apprentice GO GREEN LTD
We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Apprentice to join our vibrant and friendly team. You will work within our marketing department and will be supported through your qualification with real experience to complement your learning.
Closing date: 31 Mar 2023
From 1st April 2023, the National Minimum Wage for apprentices will be £5.28 an hour.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
9 am - 5 pm Monday to Friday
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
03 Apr 2023
12 Feb 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Duties to include:
• Planning and coordinating social media posts
• Learning and researching SEO and digital marketing strategies
• Using digital tools to achieve marketing objectives
• Working with designer to ensure brand is present on all internal and external documents
• Conduct market research and collate data
• Understand posting to various social media outlets
• Work with the Sustainability Manager to generate ideas for marketing and social media strategies or campaigns
• Using software to create engaging content through images and videos
• Understand brand awareness and promote it across the business
• Creating and adjusting content for the Sales & BDM team
• Working on monthly reports and ROI trackers
• Use Google Analytics to report and make informed suggestions
• Proofread and copywrite with SEO in mind
• Working with different teams on marketing tasks, as well as occasionally helping with non-marketing tasks
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Training will be at Doncaster College, day release, where you
will access a wide range of facilities on offer.
You will undertake Marketing Assistant level 3 standard.
You will undertake Functional Skills for English and/or Maths if needed
You will undertake both on and off-the-job training by a team of industry-qualified professionals to give you the best skills, knowledge, and experience.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Successful completion of the apprenticeship could lead to a higher-level apprenticeship or full-time employment for the right candidate.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
DN COLLEGES GROUP
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.