Business Administration Apprentice Grimwood Estates
Grimwood Estates provides a bespoke, professional approach to property sales & letting services and they are looking for an apprentice to join their team. The successful candidate must be dynamic, have excellent communication skills and be willing to learn and work in a fast-paced sales environment. Duties include: Corresponding with existing and new clients via telephone & email.
Closing date: 02 Apr 2023
NAMW plus commission.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday to Friday, with occasional Saturdays, hours to be confirmed.
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
11 Apr 2023
17 Feb 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
In this role you have the opportunity to start your administration career in the estate agency environment, this is a great opportunity for anyone interested in a future as an estate agent. Some of the responsibilities include:
- Efficiently and proactively dealing with incoming enquiries
- Corresponding with existing and new clients via telephone & email
- Pass messages to the appropriate in a timely manner
- Arranging appointments
- Liaise with vendors and buyers
- Actively pursue and identify new business to grow the register
- Prepare property details and write descriptions
- Generally, assist in the smooth running of the office
- You will be expected to be professional at all times
- Assist colleagues with any required duties
There will be other ad hoc duties where the ideal candidate will be required to carry out from time to time to support the business.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Business Administration at Redcar & Cleveland College
- Functional Skills maths & English, if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
An opportunity for a full-time position at the end of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-C/9-4) Desired
Other Driving licence (Grade Pass) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
26 Milton Street
THE EDUCATION TRAINING COLLECTIVE
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.