IT Support Technician Apprentice (Viral Communications Limited) VIRAL COMMUNICATIONS LIMITED
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for an IT Support Technician Apprentice with Viral Communications Limited, a Communications & IT Support business based in Harrogate. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate.
Closing date: 03 Apr 2023
Weekly Hours Worked - Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
10 Apr 2023
11 Feb 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for an IT Apprentice with Viral Communications.
The role holder will be part of the IT Department offering IT solutions and building relationships with employees, partners and suppliers.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Talking staff through a series of actions, either face-to-face, through email or over the telephone, to help set up systems or resolve issues
- Providing IT support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
- Assist with carrying out major upgrades throughout the year
- Assisting all departments with open tasks and cases
- Working on a task until completion (including working with external support, if appropriate)
- Prioritising and managing open ticket cases
- And any other tasks as required by the IT Department
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Information Communications Technician, with training in how to:
- Efficiently operate and control your ICT infrastructure – physical or virtual hardware, software, network services and data storage
- Use infrastructure management tools to automate the provisioning, testing, deployment and monitoring of infrastructure components
- Prioritise systems support tasks and monitor and maintaining system performance
- Maintain regulatory, legal and professional standards
- Support the information systems needs for your business
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
VIRAL COMMUNICATIONS LIMITED
Knaresborough Technology Park
ESTIO TRAINING LIMITED
Information communications technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.