Finance Apprentice (Level 3) ROTHERWOOD PEOPLE LTD
The Rotherwood Group are looking for an Accounts Apprentice to join their friendly team in Mountsorrel. This is a fantastic opportunity after completion of your apprenticeship to have your own client accounts to manage. The ideal candidate will be good with numbers and have strong problem solving ability. Main duties to involve purchase ledger, sales ledger and invoice processing.
Closing date: 29 Mar 2023
Annual salary increase.
Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
01 Aug 2023
01 Mar 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Main duties include:
- Purchase ledger
- Sales ledger
- Invoice processing
- Bank reconciliation
- Journal entries
- Ad hoc accounting duties as requested by manager
After completion of apprenticeship, there will be the opportunity to have your own clients which you will manage.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- L2 Apprenticeship Standard in Accounts or Finance Assistant
- L2 Foundation Certificate in Accounting
- L2 Diploma in Financial and Management Accounting
- L2 Certificate in Bookkeeping
- L2 Functional Skills English and maths (if required)
End-Point Assessment (EPA)
An apprentice will be put forward for end-point assessment when it is felt that they have achieved the required experience in the workplace to put them in the best possible position to achieve success.
- Attendance at college will be required one day per week
- Apprenticeship session to assist with portfolio building and preparation for End Point Assessment.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Once completed level 3 apprenticehip, to continue to level 4. Then to move onto CIMA, ACCA, ACA. After completing AAT they will be solely responsible for managing homes.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Other AAT Level 2 Foundation Certificate (Grade Pass/ Achieved) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
ROTHERWOOD PEOPLE LTD
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.