Level 2 Hairdressing Apprentice JOHN'S HAIR DESIGN LTD
Want to become a top stylist? An opportunity has arisen to become part of the team at this prestigious salon based in Nuneaton. John's Hair Design are looking for an Apprentice Hairdresser to join the team and be part of an ongoing, learning experience.
Closing date: 10 Apr 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
You will be working 5 days between Monday and Saturday. Late night until 8pm Thursday. Exact working hours to be discussed at interview stage with employer.
Total hours per week: 32
Possible start date
14 Apr 2023
15 Feb 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Shampooing clients' hair
- Assisting and observing stylists
- When a certain level of skill and understanding has been gained, the tasks will gradually increase to things like applying colours, blow drying, styling etc.
- Advising clients on shampoos, conditioners and treatments
- Greeting clients
- Making refreshments
- Maintaining a clean working environment
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Hairdressing Standard
- Functional skills in maths and English if required
- NVQ Level 2 Diploma in Hairdressing
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
On successful completion of level 2 standard in hairdressing, there may be the opportunity to progress onto NVQ level 3 hairdressing and a good training programme, plus a chance at progressing for the right candidate.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
JOHN'S HAIR DESIGN LTD
104 ABBEY STREET
HEART OF ENGLAND TRAINING LIMITED
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.