Building Services Apprentice BUILDING & MAINTENANCE SERVICES LIMITED
The design engineer will then be training towards being responsible for the design of the Mechanical and Public Health Services. This will include; - Technical calculations - Design reports/ statements - Creating marked drawings and liaising with our drawing department to complete drawings.
Closing date: 01 Jul 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday to friday 8.45-5.15
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
01 Aug 2023
11 Feb 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Costing and estimating the individual packages within the mechanical elements.
Measuring and take-offs of materials
Continues communication with the client throughout the initial contact to the job going live on site.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Building services engineering technician- level 3
- Level 3&4 Building Services & The Built Environment (Sustainability)
- Level 3&4 in Site Management, Sustainability & Heath and Safety
- South and City Birmingham College (1day per week day release)
- Functional Skills in maths and English, if required.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Career progression in to numerous roles including design, estimating and project management. Progress and career path dependent on the individual
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
BUILDING & MAINTENANCE SERVICES LIMITED
22 MIDLAND COURT
SOUTH & CITY COLLEGE BIRMINGHAM
Building services engineering technician 2022
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.