Administration Assistant Apprentice NATIONWIDE HEATING AND COOLING LTD
Admin duties as above to assist in the daily day to day tasks in a small but very busy office with our friendly and experienced team. You will order stationary and update spreadsheets and many other tasks throughout your apprenticeship.
Closing date: today
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday to Friday 9am to 3pm 1 x 20 min break
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
10 Apr 2023
11 Feb 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Costing jobs requesting PO’s.
- Updating spreadsheets.
- Answering Telephone/Emails – Excellent people skills, with the ability to communicate with customers and contractors.
- Scanning Documents Accurately to Our In House System.
- Typing Reports/Estimates.
- Order Stationary.
- Any other admin duties as needed.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- You will achieve a Level 3 Business Administration Standard.
- All training will be completed at the employers premisis.
- Functional Skills in maths and English, if required.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possibility of full time employment upon successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 9-4 or A*-C) Essential
About the employer
NATIONWIDE HEATING AND COOLING LTD
ATLEY BUSINESS PARK
CITY OF SUNDERLAND COLLEGE
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.