Apprentice Light Vehicle Mechanic Technician MTHL Fleet Services
We are looking for an apprentice to repair and maintain all makes and types of Commercial Vehicles. The apprentice will be working towards Level 3 Mechanic qualification. The applicant must have a clean check-able back ground with no police record.
Closing date: 31 Mar 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday - Friday 8 am - 6 pm Every other Saturday 8 am - 1 pm overtime.
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
10 Apr 2023
10 Feb 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
You will receive full training both on site and with one day release to Langley College.Task include:
- Servicing vehicles- carrying out checks and maintenance according to the manufacturer’s guidelines
- Repairing and replacing faulty parts and components
- Advising the service receptionists about required repairs
- Maintaining repair and service records
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Maintenance Technician (Light Vehicle) Apprenticeship
- Level 2 functional skills in English and maths if required
- One day a week class and practical training in Langley College, Langley
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Full time employment
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
MTHL Fleet Services
Viscount Way, London Heathrow Airport
THE WINDSOR FOREST COLLEGES GROUP
Motor vehicle service and maintenance technician (light vehicle)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.