Level 2 Hair Professional Apprentice MISS KERRY ANN CLAY THE SOLUTION
A well-established salon in Nuthall is looking for a Apprentice Hair Professional to join their team . You will support with the day to day running of the salon. Meeting & greeting customers, discussing their requirements and learning to become a hairdresser.
Closing date: 25 Mar 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Tuesday - Saturday shifts to be confirmed.
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
30 Mar 2023
13 Feb 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Reception duties inluding booking appointments and taking money
- Shampooing and conditioning hair
- Colouring services
- Cutting hair using various techniques
- Style and finish hair
- General housekeeping duties
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Hair Professional Apprenticeship Standard, including Functional Skills if required
- Your training and assessment will take place at your salon one of our tutors
- You will gather learning evidence, journals and off-the-job records using your e-portfolio
- At the end of the planned learning period, it will be agreed that you are ready to enter 'Gateway' and for your End Point Assessment to be arranged
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Progression onto the L3 Advanced and creative hair apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
MISS KERRY ANN CLAY THE SOLUTION
47A LARKFIELD ROAD
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.