Dewdrops Nursery are looking for 2 Level 2 Childcare apprentices. This role is ideal for anyone who has a genuine passion for working with children and is keen to learn. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for career progression in this sector.
Closing date: 17 Oct 2023
From the 1st April 2023 the National Minimum Wage for apprentices will increase to £5.28 per hour. This will increase the yearly wage to £10433.28.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
31 Oct 2023
13 Feb 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To effectively deliver the EYFS ensuring that the individual needs and interest of children in the setting are met
- To keep records of your key children’s development and learning journeys with parents, carers and other key adults
- Support all staff in working as a team
- To develop and maintain strong partnerships and communication with parents/carers
- To ensure the provision of a high-quality environment to meet the needs of individual children
- Preparation of snack meals
- Cleaning of equipment
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Early Years Practitioner Level 2 plus internal training will be provided at the location. Training is ongoing throughout the apprenticeship.
Functional Skills (if applicable)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Potential to progress to a permanent position upon completion.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired
About the employer
CELLAR TAPES UK LTD
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.