Customer Service Apprentice NEW LOOK LOANS LIMITED
This is a great opportunity to join this professional car finance broker located in Hull. The successful candidate will get to know and understand it's customers, understand the organisation while meeting regulations and legislation. Duties include keeping our proposal system and lenders website up to date, liaising with motor dealers.
Closing date: 29 Mar 2023
Initially working Monday -Friday 9am-6.30pm and Saturday 10am-4pm. Once fully trained the successful candidate will join the rota for late night shifts and Saturdays.
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
10 Apr 2023
10 Feb 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The successful candidate will be responsible for a mixture of administrative and customer service duties.
Duties to include the following:
- Marketing and receiving telephone calls
- Data inputting and finance applications
- Dealing with customer queries and product questions
- General support across the company such as, filing, post, applications
- Keeping our proposal system and lenders website up to date
- Liaising with motor dealers, finance, and salespeople
- Responding to emails
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Standard.
- Regular training and development sessions to meet the needs of the employer and apprentice
- Training sessions with HYA training, this could be a mixture of face to face and MS Teams
- Apprentices will be required to have or achieve level 1 English and maths and to have taken level 2 English and maths tests prior to completion of their apprenticeship
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
On completion of the apprenticeship, a full-time position may be available for the successful candidate.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
NEW LOOK LOANS LIMITED
Unit 2, Bridge View Park
Henry Boot Way
HYA TRAINING LIMITED
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.