Business and Marketing Apprentice NORTH HUMBERSIDE MOTOR TRADE GROUP TRAINING ASSOC
Due to the continued success of Motor Trades GTA a role has become available to work in an education environment supporting the Business and Marketing Lead. Supporting the business in the recruitment, monitoring and completion of learners, we are looking for an apprentice to support in the development of our business and marketing activities.
Closing date: 31 Mar 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Mon – Thurs 8.20 - 4.30 Fri 8.30 - 3.45 Half hour lunch
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
10 Apr 2023
10 Feb 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The successful applicant will be involved in all areas across the centre and will be predominantly responsible for the monitoring and updating of learners progress from start to finish. You will work across a number of funding streams and government funded projects supporting the recruitment and successful delivery of them all.
Tasks may include:
- Support in the marketing of courses, creating and sending newsletters, leaflets, social media posts etc.
- Editing and designing new areas of the centre’s website regularly
- Communicate with local employers, employed individuals and other organisations such as the city council to support the recruitment of new learners
- Project manage elements of contracts that we are currently working on
- Liaise with senior management and teaching staff to support in the change and implementation of systems and to ensure contractual requirements are being adhered to
- Processing learner registrations, dealing with awarding organisations, funding bodies and other education partners
- Monitor and update learner information where necessary, personal and funding information in-line with audit requirements
- Other duties as necessary to support the training centre as required
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Advanced Business Administration Level 3
End Point Assessment (EPA)
Functional Skills in maths, English if required
Regular training and development sessions to meet the needs of the employer and the apprentice
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
If you are looking for a varied, fast paced job role, which will give you lots of development opportunities, then this is the apprenticeship for you!
The successful candidate will be given the opportunity of full time employment upon completion of the advanced apprenticeship if available.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
NVQ or SVQ Level 2 or equivalent Business Administration (Grade Level 2) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
NORTH HUMBERSIDE MOTOR TRADE GROUP TRAINING ASSOC
12 HENRY BOOT WAY
KINGSTON UPON HULL CITY COUNCIL
Employer Engagement Team
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.