Business Administration/Hospitality Manager Apprenticeship HIGHLANDS END CARAVAN PARK LTD
This role involves overseeing the day-to-day administrative, operational & commercial activities of businesses in the hospitality industry and covers various industries such as food & beverage, accommodation & event management. This may range from maintenance & housekeeping to spa services, concierge, reception & many more.
Closing date: 31 Aug 2023
Monday to Friday during our Winter season November to the end of January, then it will change to one day off in the week and one day working at the weekends (TBC)
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
18 Sep 2023
10 Feb 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Daily responsibilities include the following:
- Accounting and budgeting
- Interviewing, training and managing staff
- Assisting with daily operations
- Optimizing business performance
- Fielding customer complaints and inquiries
- Ensuring health and safety compliance
- Working closely with the marketing team to ensure the digital footprint is up to date and relevant.
Responsible for the day to day tasks involved in running a hospitality business.
- Overseeing and analysing the accounting and budgeting for each department
- Interviewing and overseeing the hiring, training and managing of staff
- Ensuring the smooth running of daily operations and optimising park performance
- Overseeing responses to customer enquiries and customer complaints
- Working with teams in each department, ensuring Health & Safety Compliance at every level.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The apprenticeship training is delivered through a combination of workplace learning and regular college attendance. This training will teach you the knowledge, skills and behaviours set out in the Business Administration Level 3 Standard. On completion the apprentice will receive Business Administration Level 3 qualification. Functional Skills in Maths and English may also be required depending on current level.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Hospitality management offers aspiring entrepreneurs a rare opportunity to combine practical and theoretic education, known as a dual education model, which sets you up for entrepreneurial success by strengthening the essential hard and soft skills.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-C or 9-4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
HIGHLANDS END CARAVAN PARK LTD
HIGHLANDS END FARM
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.