Junior Estate Agent Apprentice ESTATEOLOGY LTD
Selling and renting out residential and commercial property. This will be in partnership with Babington. For the right person, there is the opportunity to secure full time employment and progress to higher level qualifications. The role includes taking on properties through various marketing channels, attending meetings and photocopying and scanning.
Closing date: 30 Mar 2023
Monday - Friday, 11:00 - 19:00, Saturday, 10:00 - 17:00, hours and weeks may vary.
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
31 Mar 2023
27 Feb 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Duties will include:
- Negotiating between buyers, sellers, landlords and tenants
- Producing sales and letting adverts
- Taking incoming and outgoing sales and letting calls
- Taking on properties through various marketing channels
- Attending meetings
- Photocopying and scanning
- Using IT software packages
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Junior Estate Agent Apprenticeship Standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
From day 1, you will receive high quality training. You will work towards obtaining a Junior Estate Agent qualification with an experienced mentor who will be on hand to support you for the duration of your apprenticeship.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Future full-time role is possible upon completion
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Junior estate agent
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.