Engineering Apprenticeship - Mechatronics IPL Global
The Engineering Technician Apprentice is responsible for the general upkeep and maintenance of service and communal areas on site. They take responsibility for the quality and accuracy of the work they undertake within the limits of their personal authority.
Closing date: 31 Mar 2023
Appraisal will be completed after 3months and rates may be increased depending on candidate progression etc.
Monday to Friday – 7.30am to 4pm
Total hours per week: 37.0
Possible start date
13 Apr 2023
21 Feb 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
. Oil and grease machinery within the factory following the schedule.
· Clean machinery to ensure that a high standard is maintained at all times.
· Assist the engineering team when required by management.
· To keep the tool room clean and tidy at all times.
· To undertake routine maintenance of communal areas such as walk ways, stairs and service areas including the toilets, canteen, office areas and kitchen.
· Complete a site walk around on a weekly basis and take any necessary corrective action as required by management.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Engineering Technician Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
- Level 2 Foundation Competence qualification
- Level 3 Development Competence qualification
- Level 3 Development Technical Knowledge qualification
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
There may be a full-time position available on successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Essential
About the employer
CITY OF WOLVERHAMPTON COLLEGE
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.