Recruitment Resourcer and Business Apprentice FOREFRONT SCAFFOLD SOLUTIONS LTD
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic apprentice to start their career in Recruitment. You’ll become an important part of the team assisting with candidate enquiries and placing people into jobs! Start your career!
Closing date: 10 Apr 2023
6 monthly meetings to discuss progression and development which in-turn will result in pay increases given on achieving certain targets.
8am until 5pm Monday to Friday with a 1-hour lunch break
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
11 Apr 2023
13 Feb 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Answering incoming calls from both candidates & clients.
- Registering candidates on our internal database/updating our internal database.
- Setting candidates up for assignments
- Keeping in regular contact with existing candidates to ensure. they are happy on their assignment, ensure they are attending work etc.
- General administration that comes with all roles.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administrator Standard, which includes:
- Modules covering Skills, Knowledge, and Behaviours in Business.
- You'll have a personal tutor to guide you through your training.
- You will attend 1:1 sessions with your tutor every 2/3 weeks.
- End Point Assessment (online).
- Occasional group classes with other learners.
- Functional Skills Level 2 in Maths & English if required.
- Business Administrator Certificate from IFATE and City & Guilds.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
If the apprentice proves to be successful with their apprenticeship, the role will be expanded beyond the 15-month timeline. ForeFront Scaffold Solutions are passionate about developing careers and they will provide ongoing training as you move further up the corporate ladder.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-D - 9-3) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
FOREFRONT SCAFFOLD SOLUTIONS LTD
ASHLEY INDUSTRIAL ESTATE
BOOM TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.