Maintenance Engineering Apprenticeship 2 Sisters Food Group
Engineering plays a huge part in the 2 Sisters Food Group, and this apprenticeship opportunity allows you to understand the scale and complexity of production. You will be based full-time at college in the first year of your apprenticeship, with year two and three consisting of one day per week at college and 4 days on site.
Closing date: 05 Apr 2023
The starting salary will rise throughout your time on the scheme, based on satisfactory performance in the role.
Monday- Friday 8.00am - 4.00pm
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
04 Sep 2023
08 Feb 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Mechanical engineering
- Electrical engineering
- Automation engineering
- Understand engineering drawings and technical documentation
- Adjustment and setting of machines to a good operating standard
- Breakdown & fault-finding analysis
- Carry out system diagnosis
- Carry out repairs and modifications
- Capable of performing a multi-skilled role when required
- Apply the most safe, efficient and effective methods available to keep key machinery available for production
- Assist in root cause analysis of breakdowns and identify ways to improve
- Regular reviews and 1-2-1's with your line manager
- Development days to build your confidence, network and performance
- Access to a mentor and a buddy
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
This is a three-year Level 3 Engineering Technician Apprenticeship, with the first year being full time at the training provider, In-Comm Training Services in Aldridge, Walsall, WS9 8UG.
Please ensure you are able to travel to this address as well as to the company address.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Potential for you to progress and gain experience within engineering and develop a successful and rewarding career in the sector.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
IN-COMM TRAINING AND BUSINESS SERVICES LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.